This site and the core principles of the Activated Classroom (ACT) approach are based on the work of Dr. Craig Blewett. His work has been featured widely in the media (see below) in addition to being presented at conferences and published in journals and books.
- Huffington Post - Why schools shouldn't approach technology like businesses once did
- Huffington Post - Why Binge Watching is to Blame for Kids Not Learning
- eNCA TV - Binge Watching and the future of our schools
- The Conversation - Here’s the drug that every school should legalise
- LifeHacker - Why It's Time The World Embraced Wikipedia
- USNews - Schools Shouldn't Approach Technology Like Businesses Once Did